Tuesday, October 30, 2012

P90X Day 15...ish: It's Not You, It's Me

Dear P90X,

    I'm sorry. I...I'm so sorry. No, don't look at me like that...I haven't been meaning to neglect you, I've...I've just been busy. Ok Fine. I'll admit it. I've been cheating on you. I've been cheating on you with...with Flag Football. Don't cry! No, no, it's me, it's not you. And it was the Flag Football Championships! And a double header at that. I couldn't let the team down, we had everything we needed to win. Our QB's mobility makes Michael Vick look like Peyton Manning, our defensive line spends more time in the backfield than the back judge, and our wide receivers catch more balls that beer bong cups at IU's Little 5. I couldn't do the leg workout on Friday and show up sore Saturday night, I would have been more useless than Tyler Perry's Oscars Trophy Case. You gotta understand, it was only this weekend, only for the Championships, I swear!

    Look, I promise I won't let this happen again. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, we're plowing straight through them all til I can take my shirt off at the beach and not get laughed at by everyone in a three beach radius. Five beach radius? I couldn't hear that far. And yes, it was a depressing night, thank you for reminindg me. Any other traumatic memories you want to bring up?

    I'm sorry for yelling. Look, we're gonna make it buddy, we're gonna make it. What's that? You're still making sure my thighs put me down the stairs face first again this week? That's fine. I deserve that...

Day 10: Diet-Check Exercise-Check
Day 11: Diet-Check Exercise-Check

Day 12: Diet-Check Exercise-Deferred due to Flag Football Championship
Day 13: Diet-Check Exercise-Replaced by Flag Football Championship (Believe me, the Football hurt more)
Day 14: Diet-No Check, but I went to the Bearss game! It would have been wrong to follow the diet there! Exercise-None

No comments:

Post a Comment