Sunday, October 21, 2012

There's More Than One Way to Play Baseball...

Everyone knows the standard "Baseball" system. First base is French Kissing, and every base after that is past my self imposed vulgarity censors (sorry, my family reads my blog =P ). But is this system really fair for everyone? Of course not. Most people in my major (sorry guys) are batting .000 in this baseball game for...let's just say far longer than necessary. Meanwhile, we all have at least one friend who is hitting about .800 with a 1.750 OPS (That's a baseball stat...). Unfair.

So why are we limiting ourselves to only dating relations for such an awesome metaphor? There are far more bases in life to be accrued, and I say it's time we start rounding those bases! So here we have eight more games of Baseball for us to play. Start swinging and good luck!


I only hit a few home runs, but call me Ricky Henderson for all the third bases I stole.


Had more strikeouts than Babe Ruth, but without the home runs (or any hits, for that matter...)


I couldn't shut up back then. Welcome to my personal Steroid Era.



Did not play this one. And for those of you wondering where engineering majors fall in this one, that would be the bases empty grand slam.



The Baseball team you can aspire too. And yes, that last one is an actual quote from Derek Jeter. Pretty sure no one else has ever said that one.


For my WoW playing friends out there...


Come on, you know it's true...

1 comment: